About KimPosted on: December 20, 2012
Hi! This section provides summary information about me, my work and my professional activities as a management and marketing consultant to the professions – that’s primarily lawyers, accountants, surveyors, engineers, scientists and consultants.
There is a separate section on the clients I work with and also about the services I provide. If you are particularly interested in my most recent and current work, have a look through what’s new.
Information is available on the following topics:
- Biography – My background, qualifications and experience
- Current consultancy themes – The topical themes emerging through my work
- Writing – An overview of all the things I have written in the past or write about now
- Speaking and lecturing – An overview of the sorts of conferences, courses and events I attend
- Favourite web links – Hundreds of links for business, legal, property, leisure and shopping sites
- Gallery – If you need to download a photo for use in your materials
There are comprehensive lists of my clients in the client section as well as some testimonies from them but here are the highlights:
Illustrative legal clients: Boodle Hatfield, D Young & Co, Hempsons, Herbert Smith, Keating Chambers, LawNet, The Law Society, Mayer Brown, Olswang, Rix & Kay, Royds, Seddons, S J Berwin, Thomson Snell & Passmore, Weil Gotshal
Illustrative accountancy clients: Grant Thornton, Haines Watts, haysmacintyre, KPMG, Mercers Bryant, MGI, PricewaterhouseCoopers, RSM Tenon, UK 200 Group
Illustrative property clients: BNP Banque Paribas Real Estate, Brown & Co, Colliers CRE, Davis Langdon, E A Shaw, Estates Gazette, Henry Adams, Pellings, SEGRO, Stiles Harold Williams